Nickie Acero is the Director of Strategy and Impact at the Step Up Women's Network.
Nickie referrred to and celebrates the works of: Patricia Hill Collins, Adrienne Marie Brown, and Gloria Anzaldua.
- She urges you to check out Sonya Renee Taylor and The Ohm Center. Also Mona Chalabi, Evergreen Data, University Innovation Alliance, and Harvard's Strategic Data Project.
- Step Up on the web. On Insta: @stepupwomensnetwork. On TikTok: @stepupwomensnetwork
- Nickie's Linkedin
- This episode is brought to you by our friends at Cookies and Carnitas who urge you to check out Mango Pickle.
- Dig our explorations of working lives? Please show your support at Patreon.
- Listen to the songs I composed and recorded about my conversations with artists on Season 7.
- Get in touch on Insta, Twitter, Facebook, or at podcastforaliving [at] gmail. Please hit that follow button and share the pod with your people.
- Special thanks to Liv Hunt for our logo design. Our theme song is Nile's Blues by Kevin MacLeod, licensed under Creative Commons by an Attribution 4.0 License.
Be kind and stay healthy. Thank you for listening.